Photo credit: https://slideplayer.com/slide/10172130/
Failure Intensity within the context of software reliability is a measure of the reliability of a given software system operating in a given environment. Failure intensity is primarily dependent on the reliability of a software system. There are a number of factors that can affect software reliability namely;
1. The number of faults in the software
2. The use cases for the software
3. Quality and complexity of the software code
4. Operational environment for the software
5. Experience of the software developers.
and many more...