The answer is NO.
• Intelligence consists of the process of generating and applying the mechanisms to the accurate predictive models.
• In the World, the predictive models are defined based on the perceptions, actions, and rewards.
• The IQ Test is used to determine the intelligence of humans.
• It focuses more on state manipulation and pattern recognition that depends only on a particular subset.
• It involves many computational models related to the sequence of cognitive activities that are proposed at a particular point of time.
• The IQ Test works with a particular set of methodologies that are predefined for an intelligent being.
Evan’s ANALOGY program:
• Evan’s Analogy program is a program with a skill set based on the descriptions and the relationships in the sense to do the actions well.
• It is a program that is specialized only for IQ tests with the performance measure to be very good at one part of the test.
• This Analogy program is written by humans. It is programmed by humans to pass the test, whereas the actual human has no idea to do it.
• It can be done, like a program that will always score a 200 on a given section of a standard IQ test.
No, there is no program more intelligent than a human because the creator of the program is a human.
• The ANALOGY program is just an indication how IQ tests can be taken satisfactorily and to score what it was meant to do.
• Always, comparing machines to a human will lead traits by the values.
• Most humans never learn this kind of measures on their head.
• In the end, one needs to be realize that they both are different entities.
The IQ Test scores only correlate specific measures, it doesn’t measure everything.
• Therefore, in order to create the program itself, a human should definitely have a better IQ than its creation.
• So, the human will surely have a superior IQ than the program.
• The intelligence level of a human is embedded into devices like the computer.
• A human brain has worked it to make it faster.
What does it do to run?
• If a program scores 200 on the test, it is possible for a human to score 200 too.
• But remember, the program doesn’t learn on its own, how to behave smart, it is programmed.
• It is doing what the programmers have predefined into them.
• If some different test can be given to the same program, it wouldn’t do well.
That’s the case scenario .
Remember a quote that,
Computers cannot be intelligent, it is doing what the programmers have predefined into them.
Hence, it is possible for the human to do an IQ Test to the extent of Evan’s ANALOGY program and can score 200 on a standard test. Therefore, it can be concluded that there is no program more intelligent than a human.
Please leave a comment below and share with other students in your network if you found this solution helpful. Happy learning!