The definition of each of the given words is
• Agent: An agent is something that acts. An agent acts on behalf of a person. It is an entity that acts in response to the environmental issues.
• Agent function: Agent function is the action performed by an agent in response to the environmental issues.
• Agent program: The agent program implements the agent function.
• Rationality: Rationality is the property of an agent that chooses action to be performed.
• Autonomy: Autonomy is a property of an agent being itself and making decisions of its own.
• Reflex agent: A reflex agent is an agent which selects actions on the basis of current percept.
• Model-based agent: An agent that uses the model of the world is called as a model-based agent. The knowledge about “how the world works” is called a model of the world.
• Goal-based agent: Goal-based agents are model-based agents which sorts goal information that describes situations.
• Utility-based agent: This is an agent that uses an explicit utility function that maximizes the expected utility.
• Learning agent: This is an agent that improves its behavior based on its experiences and learning.
If you found this answer helpful, please upvote and share with other students in your network.