Header fields to match:
• The fields of IP datagram that can be matched to an open flow generalized forwarding protocol are the IP source address, IP destination address, IP protocol field.
• IP source address field consists of the host or source address.
• IP destination address field consists of the end destination address.
• Protocol field consists of information about to which portion of the transport layer protocol the data must be transferred.
• The field of the IP datagram that cannot be matched to an open flow table are version number of the IP datagram, time to live field, the datagram length field. These fields have no functionality in open flow protocol so they need not be matched.
If you found this answer helpful, please upvote and share with other students in your network.