OpenDaylight SDN controller:
• OpenDaylight controller is an open-source which is developed in partnership with the Linux Foundation.
Service Abstraction Layer (SAL):
• SAL is called the controller’s nerve center.
• SAL helps the internal applications in communicating with each other.
• It helps in invoking the controller components and applications each other’s services and also to subscribe the events which they generate.
• It helps for the specific underlying protocols in providing the uniform abstract interface in the communication layer.
If you found this answer helpful, please upvote and share with other students in your network.