Prevention of circular – wait condition:
By allocating the resources using following steps the circular – wait condition can be prevented.
• The circular-wait condition can be prevented by using a linear ordering of resource types.
• It is an easier way of condition among all other conditions in a deadlock.
• The way to avoid the circular-wait condition is to number all the resources.
• And the processes request the resources only in strictly increasing or decreasing order.
• But the big challenge is determining the relative ordering of the different resources.