The various Characteristics of database management system are:
* Provides security and expels excess
* Self-portraying nature of a database framework
* Insulation among projects and information deliberation
* Support of various perspectives on the information
* Sharing of information and multiuser exchange handling
* DBMS enables substances and relations among them to frame tables
* It follows the ACID concept (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).
* DBMS supports multi-client condition that enables clients to access and control information in parallel.
Please leave a comment below and share with other students in your network if you found this answer helpful. Happy learning!