To help counter terrorism, computer systems are being developed to track large number of citizens and their actions. The ethics of working on the development of such system are:
• It affects the privacy of the citizens.
• Sometimes disturbs the work of some citizens as they lack privacy.
• Confidential information may be leaked out.
• Provides inconvenience to people.
• It helps in avoiding evil acts of terrorism
• Though it sometimes affects the confidentiality and privacy, it helps in providing social security to the citizens.
If you found this answer helpful, please upvote and share with other students in your network.