Benefits of involving users in release testing at an early stage:
• As the system release is for customers and users, they can easily identify the modifications needed.
• Helps in getting the views of the users and the modifications needed from the users’ perspective.
Disadvantages of user involvement:
• May not get a better feedback as the views and ideas of users vary from person to person.
• May increase the effort of testing as the users may not have clear view of the system.
• Testing perspective may sometimes be deviated to some other view.
Please leave a comment below and share with students in your network if you found this solution helpful. Happy learning!