Ethics of testing the system until the testing budget is exhausted are:
• The testing may not be done satisfactorily.
• Only few methods of testing are covered with the available budget.
• Only few areas of code may be tested because of the running budget. So there may be some uncovered errors.
• The testing may not be completed in a satisfactory way by the time the budget exhausts.
• The quality of the software will be affected by the incomplete testing.
• Due to improper testing, errors may occur after delivering the project.
• It increases the costs of error correction and maintenance.
• Affects the reputation and good will.
• The customer may not be satisfied with the product as he may not get a quality product.
Please leave a comment below and share with other students in your network if you found this answer helpful. Happy learning!