• Slotted ALOHA is a simple random access protocol
• In Slotted ALOHA, the size of each frame should be exactly L bits.
• The time is divided into slots of fixed size. The size of each slot is L/R seconds.
• Nodes must transmit the frames only at the beginning of slot. Thus, all the nodes are synchronized so that each node knows the beginning of the slot.
• When two or more number of nodes collides in the same slot, then all the nodes detect the collision before ending of the slot.
Please leave a comment below and share with other students in your network if you found this helpful. Happy learning!