Some of the benefits of using testing documentation include the following:
- It ensures internal coordination when a client uses software application.
- It ensures clarity about the stability of tasks and performance.
- It provides feedback on preventive tasks.
- It provides feedback for your planning cycle.
- It creates objective evidence for the performance of the quality management system.
- If we write the test document, we can't forget the values which we put in the first phase.
- It is also a time-saving process because we can easily refer to the text document.